Saturday, July 4, 2009

how i got my name

32 years ago my mom was riding on the back of a guy's harley having a helluva good time celebratin America's birthday then her water broke well sure enough the dude got so pissed that "baby marinade" got all over his hog he up and left her on the side of the road.

then a bald eagle sored over her head and I crowned and then the bald eagle tried to swoop down and get me because I was so beautiful and small and I'm pretty sure that it wanted to take me to back to its nest and raze me. but that didn't happen but my mom took it as a sign that I would be special so thats why she named me what she did so it would be all symbolic and shit. so thats why my name is Kimberlie Bald Eagle Lewis.

it was a good day for my mom since i'm her pride & joy. well except for it being the last time she saw my dad. that kind of sucked balls i bet.

1 comments:

EunisJeanErmaJane said...

My mom thought I was orignly twins and my mom called us EunisJeanErmaJane (or backwards I can never remember so sometimes I say it wrong) and she found out when we were two that it was just me but that my dad played a trick on her in the hospital and had a face and niples tatooed on the back of my body to prank her. My hair covers the extra face but i still need lazer theripy for the nipples on my back.

Anyway, I still have four names, one for each nipple.