Sunday, July 19, 2009

Registered

i called gary my sorry asscuse of an ex who is baby girls daddy. well at least as far as i know he is. but it could have been his nephiew.

so I was like

gary whats your new celly number?

and he was like

307-777-8781

and i was like Kewl

so then a couple of days later I got real DRUNK and drunk dialed gary so I could tell him some feelings I still had about him and how I was sorry that I ran over his bart simpson lawn ornment 2 weeks ago.

so it rang
and then this femal robot voice came on and it was like

"HELLO"

and I was like "wazzz up"

and then it said

"STATE YOUR NAME"

and so I sed

"Kimberlie Bald Eagle Lewis"

and it was like

"PLEASE ENTER YOUR 10 DIGIT TELEPHONE NUMBER FOLLOWED BY THE # SIGN"

so i did

then it sed

"PLEASE ENTER YOUR ZIP CODE FOLLOWED BY THE # SIGN"

and so i did

and then it said

"THANK YOU. YOU ARE NOW REGISTERED AS A SEX OFFENDER IN THE STATE OF WYOMING. HAVE A GREAT DAY"




gary is such a basturd.