Friday, June 26, 2009

happy anaversery

tonite i'm going to make billy ray a special dinner to commerate our anniversary. its been 6 days (and 5 beautiful &mystical nights) that we've been 2gether. last night was probaly the best so far we did it like 8 times and i was able to ask billy ray to play out my favorright fantasy and pretend to be my parole officer. lets just say he's got a very genteel touch with that anklet bracelet.

so then I asked billy ray what his fantasy was and he was like "you know that tim mcgraw song"
and I was like "no"
and he was like "damnit"
and i was like "sing it to me baby" cuz billy ray has got the voice of an angle. and was he like "i forgot"

hopefully tonite he'll remembier. cause i love fantasizing.

also should i git him a gift or somethin?

0 comments: