Wednesday, June 24, 2009

what happend on the rez

well some people know I died a couple months back. i was on the rez playing bingo with my favoright indian Black Jack. well one minute I'm stamping hot pink dots all over my bingo cards and the next minute I looked over at Black Jack and thought it would be real cute to stamp a dot right there on his weenie. I mean hell he was looking so SeXXXy in his camel tshirt and breech cloth.

so I said "how bout I put a little war paint on ya" real sexy like and then stamped it. by it I mean his weenie of corse

then all the sudden I was in this choke hold and I couldn't breath and I died

well i might not have died so much as maybe just passed out cause then the next thing I know i was inside this teepee and a dream catcher was floating over me.
it was a very spiritual moment.

then Black Jack took me to the elders to get a tat to memorilize what had happened. I had them add a indian feather to my elmo tramp stamp. just hopin one day that I'll be spiritual enough to give elmo a full war bonnet.

0 comments: