Saturday, June 27, 2009

last nite turned out exactly as I hoped it could. here's some pictures




i made up some of my homemade hamburger helper
and as a side dish some leftover chines food from last week
he gobbled it up


i gave this to billy ray as a anerversary gift


i've been saving those up for 3 years now. i told billy ray that there was probaly enough marlboro miles to get himself a kayak.
then bill ray gave me a present too ;) ;) i'm not shittin you he really did.





billy ray with "puss n bootz"

he said he'd get me a frame the next time he breaks into Trish's place (aka skankyass ex)to steal stuff. i sed that would do just fine. until then I'll just tack it up on my ceiling above my bed.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Dude, Billy Ray is even secier than I could have imagined!!!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

He is one lucky man and you are ONE lucky girl! hehe... your blog is hilarious!